Following the announcement of the Western Collegiate Hockey Association's revolutionary partnership with the Big Ten Network and B1G+, packages are now on sale for the exclusive streaming partner.
B1G+ STREAMING PACKAGES
Beginning with the 2021-22 season, fans can watch the games of all eight WCHA campuses through the B1G+ platform, while the league is set to host at least two televised matchups on the Big Ten Network.
With the sale of B1G+, fans will have the option of three passes, including a variety of annual and monthly packages:
- WCHA Pass: $49.99 per year
- Featuring all eight member institutions, the WCHA Pass includes 110 conference games. Each program is slated for a 28-game WCHA schedule, the complete WCHA Postseason, including the 2022 Final Faceoff, and several nonconference matchups hosted at WCHA member institutions.
- Hockey Sport Pass: $54.99 per year
- Access to all B1G+ ice hockey content for one year, including WCHA and men's and women's Big Ten games. The Hockey Sport Pass also features archived replays and an on-demand library for ice hockey.
- School Pass (available for Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio State): $79.95 per year, $9.95 per month
- Available to Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Ohio State fans, the School Pass includes access to content for all the WCHA games, in addition to each of the chosen school's additional Big Ten events airing on B1G+.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE